Here at Focus Micro Systems we have now released an update of the Windows Rent SQL software, version 31.35
Please have a read of the following sections if you would like to find out more!
- When filtering transactions by “Held” on a nominal.
- When filtering transactions within a date range and changing the date of the transaction.
- When deleting a transaction through the “Search” function on a Property file.
- When deleting a transaction which debited and also credited a Nominal (with profit and loss features enabled)
- Deleting a “Psc” transaction with a “VAT” side to it, or vice versa.
- Holding and un-holding a “CHQ” transaction using the “Hold” button.
- The “More Info” button on the transaction screen.
- When deleting an expense with VAT from a property.
- E-mailing a diary reminder out to another Windows Rent SQL user.
- E-mailing 1 attachment from a tenant diary entry, then e-mailing multiple attachments from a Landlord file.
- E-mailing (as a remote client) by double clicking an email address.
- E-mailing a diary reminder with multiple attachments to another Windows Rent SQL user.
- E-mailing multiple attachments from the diary.
- The Sage Export function with owner accounting feature enabled.
- The GDPR consent report for tradesman.
- The Commission report with separate Management Fees.
- The Residential Inspection report.
- The Property Bank Balances report.
- The HMRC Landlord Tax Export Report.
- The Outstanding Diary Entries report.
Tradesman File and Job File related issues
- Removing the paid status from an already paid expenditure.
- Changing the invoice number on an unpaid expenditure.
- Changing the “Trade Inv. Number” of a Service Charge expenditure.
- Historical expenditure transactions that are not marked as paid on the property side.
- When raising an invoice, and selecting the “Nominal” option.
- Raising a new job and selecting “No Tenant”.
To Do Today List
- Accessing the Mail Merge through the To Do Today List.
- Insurance due on the To Do Today list.
- The GDPR button.
- The default printer when printing from within the software as a remote user.
- The search filter on the Mail Merge screen.
- Accessing the bank reconciliation screen by using the “Ctrl+Insert” shortcut.
- Sending a message from within the software using TextAnywhere which included the “£” sign.
- The “Old Matching” tab on the Applicant file.
- The “Negotiator” field on the Applicant file.
- The “Details” tab on the Applicant file.
- The Fee Transfer routine.
- The “Certificate of Income and Expenditure” report.
- Accessing the manual from within the software.
We have also added 2 new mail merge codes to the software.
- Property File -> Inspections tab -> EPC Inspection Date= <P_EPCduedate>
- Property File -> Inspections tab -> EPC Rating = <P_EPCrating>
If you would like to find out more information regarding the above items that have been listed, please give us a call on 08712500021